and Purchase information
|Puppies are sold on an AKC Limited Registration
This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health and free from communicable diseases for 24 hours after pick-up or delivery . If this puppy
should become ill during this time, Eleonore Diehr Elkens Labradors is to be notified and puppy is to be returned to seller immediately.
1. All guarantees apply to the original buyer only. Guarantees are not transferable.
2. All puppies must carry our kennel name ELKENS as a prefix.
3. Dog Must not have whelped or sired a litter. Puppy is SOLD ON LIMITED REGISTRATION, NOT TO BE BRED EVER.
If you do breed the puppy you get from me you will owe me my price for each puppy that is born.
4. Elkens recommends giving the vitamins NuVet Plus to puppy through a two year period (we recommend for life of puppy). My breeder
code #83454 1-800-474-7044 or you can go to their web site at www.NuVet.com/83454
5. This puppy is guaranteed to be free of non-functioning hip dysplasia and PRA (PRA is blindness) Only, up to 25 months of age. We do
not guarantee elbows, shoulders, hocks, cryptorchidism, teeth or anything else. If puppy is spayed or neutered before they are at least 12
months of age it voids Elkens guarantee!
6. All puppies are sold as Pet Quality and are to be spayed or neutered between ages of 12 to 18 months of age and no sooner. Waiting
until they are 18 months old is better for them.
7. If before 25 months of age the dog is suspected of having non-functioning hip dysplasia, this is the procedure to be followed:
Submit x-ray to Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) for their judgement. Notify ELKENS Labradors, reg. by letter. Giving your
name, address, phone number, dog's name, AKC number, age, sire and dam's names and a copy of the OFA letter, stating what the
problem it. Dog must be at least 6 months of age and not more than 25 months of age. All costs for OFA, fees etc. are the responsibility of
If dog is found to have non-functioning hip dysplasia, to Qualify for replacement:
The dog must be spayed or neutered at the buyers expense, by your veterinarian, and a letter from him/her stating that he/she has done so,
must be sent to us.
The AKC papers Must be sent back to Elkens Labradors, reg.
Replacement of puppy:
If the dog meets all of the conditions of the guarantee, ELKENS agrees to replace the dog with a puppy of Equal Quality, same Sex and
Color, to be selected from a litter at our discretion. IF the price of the replacement puppy is higher than the price you paid for you puppy,
you must pay the difference.
No Cash Refund Will Be Made. Only Puppy Replacement.
We will make every effort to replace the puppy as soon as possible.
ELKENS Labradors, reg. is not responsible for any other accidents, conditions, ailments, death, disease, etc, to the puppy
after pick up. If hip OFA does not pass due to an injury or accident the puppy/dog might of obtained, Elkens Labradors, reg. is
not responsible and there will be No replacement puppy.
Elkens Labradors, Eleonore Diehr reserves the right/first option to get puppy back if buyer needs or wants
to place puppy in another home or release ownership in anyway puppy is to be giving back to Eleonore